O i O MOM.Too { Don't *U* ? }
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONE TONGUE's: TONGUE ONE *with*... x.its PLAN to save THE WORLD

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Man oh man OH MAN... What a slimy Language this one is

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin / io RE-search
Admin
Admin / io RE-search

Man oh man OH MAN... What a slimy Language this one is Empty
PostSubject: Man oh man OH MAN... What a slimy Language this one is   Man oh man OH MAN... What a slimy Language this one is EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 1:06 am

As said MOM-E " you've gotta wonder "
...... what else can one actually do?
The so called very intelligent claim that Language IS the epitome ( very hight of ) of Human existence.
THEN ( just as I have and am currently finding ) IF  SOMEONE will get out of its whatever and dares to challenge THEM on that;
THEY in the main FALL SILENT. knowing full well, I think THE BUT...that is certain to follow.
THAT BUT..... the Slimy Worms that THINK they are THE highly intelligent.
WHO THEN run rampant with words like - use it correctly, don't question it OR those that use it or to be more specific, don't dare question us {{ IT'S SLIMY ones... }} who depend on it for our ??? don't really matter, they will find a reason to claim it as a MORE THAN VALID.... tool ...

Anything really to avoid....... calling it slimy or deal with its slithery, slimy, grimy, horrible, nasty, mendacious TONGUE.

BOTH of them have got me beat MOM-E. No matter that......whatever it is, they will not accept that THEY are they slimy ones.

WELL MOM-E
This category on this forum is now open to them for posting ... let's see shall we.
Back to top Go down
https://www.x-its-tongue-ink.com
1 English MOM+Es Daughter

PostSubject: Your return   Man oh man OH MAN... What a slimy Language this one is EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 3:25 am

Well, well, well my boy. It is nice to see you back again, we had thought you had permanently given up on this and to be quite frank ( how is he by the way ) had also thought you would never allow any to respond.

WE are glad that you've changed your mind.

Curious though as to its cause.

Are you sure you want to let any and all feely post, you know just how UGLY they * we * are?

* WE * are too however, curious as to just what they will say in response and hope that they, like *we* now will consider giving considered ones.

Anyway.. good to see *u* back.

Back to top Go down
Admin / io RE-search
Admin
Admin / io RE-search

PostSubject: Re: Man oh man OH MAN... What a slimy Language this one is   Man oh man OH MAN... What a slimy Language this one is EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 6:34 pm

Hello again MOME,
Might I ask why use used another nonD'PLUM or is this your friend who posted?

Anyway I thank you for it. I see too that someone has kindly Made available A NEWS LETTER posting.
I Don't know either why or who BUT I thank them too. Interesting choice of posts they have posted to it......... BUT~ most definitively a well considered distillation of all the stuff I put out.

As for why I have only NOW ...bothered ....to reopen THIS SORE .

NOT THAT DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN... and will do ... on a Forum under this 'Unravelling' topic.

I must warn you however that, should your caring be as deeply felt as you say, YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT.
I don't either BUT... 'just the way it is'... isn't that what people say?

There too..... I will START @THE VERY BEGINNING. A beginning that had THE END, NOT ITs END, invested in THE VOICE of 1, as in ONE Person, 'with' position, standing AND Following to actually... PUT an end to Squaring THE CIRCLE....... AND / BUT ...NOT without destroying >>> THE SQUARE.

THAT PERSON DIED last year, 2022 that is.

IT set me back, NOT nearly as much however.... as A FACT... I was not aware of until 2 days afterwards.

Resulting in me have to rethink THE PLAN.

What follows there then is....... The result of that re-THINK.    IT IS NOT PRETTY.

HOPE however *** is *** eternal!!!! Well give me a day or two to put into a form that THIS SLIMY Language or rather what it's slimy, undereducated " Worship ME " POPULATION......consider to be... the correct form of expression.

Man oh man OH MAN... What a slimy Language this one is Worm_c10
Back to top Go down
https://www.x-its-tongue-ink.com

Man oh man OH MAN... What a slimy Language this one is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
O i O MOM.Too { Don't *U* ? } :: The Unraveling :: You've gotta wonder MOM-E-
Jump to: