O i O MOM.Too { Don't *U* ? }
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONE TONGUE's: TONGUE ONE *with*... x.its PLAN to save THE WORLD

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TIME LiningS...

Go down 
2 posters

What sort of *SORTing* POLL *would* insist that *U* *want* mE ~ To have NO WAY OUT OF ?
Need *a* Life time to explain
TIME LiningS... Red-Bubs-20%TIME LiningS... Red-Bubs-2
 0% [ 0 ]
*uck *at for *a* JOKE
 0% [ 0 ]
DON"T *have* YOUR PainS....
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin / io RE-search
Admin
Admin / io RE-search

TIME LiningS... Empty
PostSubject: TIME LiningS...   TIME LiningS... EmptySat May 12, 2018 10:37 am

TIME LiningS... A-arm-1-e1526208224625     TIME LiningS... A-arm-1-e1526208224625       TIME LiningS... A-arm-1-e1526208224625.......................................... @TIME LiningS... PNGbase-e1526208384474 bounce MORONs.net (that's YOU)

WOW~ ! 8-right on line NOW~ Know now do *u* : just how important TIME Lining *iS*.

STAY tOOn'd~ Styx FLY.... is.... bounce ........................crossing D*em  ~T's bouncebounce Too
Dotting D*em *i*ssss* ......   &.....

TIME LiningS... T-T-W-@Dstars
NOW~ *i* DO KNOW of a set of 12 questions BUT !                (OH ! man.... That but?  )
.... WELL {{{ FOR 1 }}}
 ~D*they Chopped *ITs* x-PROPOSERs *head-right-off* WHEN~ 1st Proposed.  

~*AND_THEN* TO bOOt....blamed the whole dam episode DOWN to a) 1 LOVE  - v **ONEs VERY ROYAL......
MADameD cheers  S*tOOL-box** 
AND*of course *they* Did NOT.... SAY *IT* D*at way @Dat Time.
D*frog ( whose head *WAS* chopped off ) HAD *already* ALERT'd... D*media &....
publishers *were* Chomping @D*bit,
""Dam, even the *ucking rabble *are* spreading *it*...........FAR.... & *wide*.                 
CAN'T STOP the Fucking Theatre's talking, can *WE* (can *wE*?)"""  Basketball Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  Question Question Question

Last edited by Admin / io RE-search on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:31 am; edited 21 times in total (Reason for editing : * YOU* Of course ! Allways YOU)
Back to top Go down
https://www.x-its-tongue-ink.com
Admin / io RE-search
Admin
Admin / io RE-search

TIME LiningS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIME LiningS...   TIME LiningS... EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 9:30 am

TIME LiningS... Far-left

HOLDING ON.....26/7/2018~

NOW~ Folks, viewers *i* MUST say that *i~ AM* astounded and very thankful for your continued visits to this Doom ladened &  forlorn attempt to FACE~ *all~OF YOU*.
*i* must also say that a little part of *ME* hates each of *u* for doing it, since IT MEANS *i* cannot just say FUCK IT.........and close ME DOWN PERMANENTLY.

Something *i~AM* oh so tempted to do AND leave IT ALL to some other IDIOT.

Don't know just yet when I'll be back with a continuation of the focus needed. mY Family have said via mY sister "NO WAY" (FUCK *U*) realities result and one that since mY PLAN *is* and *HAS* always had Her and Family as BED ROCK.... at present can not see a way around.

I would post HER email address BUT~ * To FORCE~anything *... *IS~ a MUST NOT* that MUST TOO be tackled HERE........so ???? just don't know as yet
Back to top Go down
STYX *FLY*

STYX *FLY*

TIME LiningS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIME LiningS...   TIME LiningS... EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 10:00 am

*98*
TIME LiningS... REMEMBER-1
Hello YOU,

Now there *will* always be MINDs THAT *will*:

approach,,,,, every thought, wether posted to net or not, via the short way from Z through Y to X, rather than spend the effort of starting at A through B, C, D etc.

AnD AFTER Admin, & *we* (Styx FLY and OH) his 2 sidekicks, are done~ NOT because they are lazy, stupid and or just plain DUM....

BUT~ because ALL of HUMANITY *does-NOW!* have THE PAST to point to & SAY~ LOOK what was achieved by those arseholes...... who did so. BY conveniently ignoring THE COST of course.....hopefully an aside THE REST *will* ALWAYS ADD...... THE< Admins, mine and OHs > intent.

BUT THAT *is* dependent upon ALL OF YOU ARSEHOLES who have  to-date been taught @THE *Worship ME* institutions you currently call schools, collages and universities AND teachers of course WHO no longer fear that Y *will-lead* to the questioning of their MORAL acceptance *and* Persistence .....in passing on.....that *worship ME* STANDING.

PLUS~ each *U* who of course who have to date, rack'd mY numbers UP- including that *ucking anonymous Google BOT . PRE-assumming ...that despite the use of so many FOUL WORDS...it is due, in no little regard to, the FINAL realisation THAT~ For Humanity .... there really, REALLY *is*.... NOW~ ...

NO WAY OUT !

Back to top Go down
Admin / io RE-search
Admin
Admin / io RE-search

TIME LiningS... Empty
PostSubject: AGAIN SO quick to~ WHAT?   TIME LiningS... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 8:51 pm

WOW AGAIN.

Tell ME!

You 11 viewers UP RIGHT NOW~ 20.00 hours ( 17/10/2019 )

Do you have this forum on Send notice WHEN Admin posts.

IF SO~ Please join me tomorrow IN CHAT on the support forum.

regards
io Re-search
Back to top Go down

TIME LiningS...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
O i O MOM.Too { Don't *U* ? } :: D*RUB,,,, a dubs~ *ucking DUCK :: Styx *FLY*; ..............If= E = Everything ! What happens to Delusionals ?-
Jump to: