O i O MOM.Too { Don't *U* ? }
I am currently exploring AND hoping the Forumotions Owner/s , Will see the sense of helping and allowing for the RE-structuring of It

O i O MOM.Too { Don't *U* ? }

momE's Intro's & x.its.tongues 2 step * Lance *

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Remember, RE- Member, reMEMBER : It's easy to take the P*ss AND By all accounts well out of order, The issue However...

Go down 

How many of you think *expletives*...
1} are a fundamental Human right ?
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
2} Should forever be defended as such ?
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
3} Count YourSELF... as 1 of ITs Defenders ?
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Admin / io RE-search
Admin

PostSubject: Remember, RE- Member, reMEMBER : It's easy to take the P*ss AND By all accounts well out of order, The issue However...   Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:24 am

Hello

Please take note !

1 ( BOLD) The Problem / Issue however.....
2  (italics) IS THAT EVERYONE KNOWS
3 (underline) There *are* GOOD reasons for doing so .

4 (striketho') This editor is the FUNDAMENTAL Backbone of THE FORUM.

Inserts ( Not sure about the Images aspect of it, just yet

UNDERstand

mEtoo

Last edited by Admin / io RE-search on Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : testind Editor)
Back to top Go down
https://x-its-tongue-com.forumotion.com
Admin / io RE-search
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Remember, RE- Member, reMEMBER : It's easy to take the P*ss AND By all accounts well out of order, The issue However...   Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:19 pm

Testing again
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Back to top Go down
https://x-its-tongue-com.forumotion.com

Remember, RE- Member, reMEMBER : It's easy to take the P*ss AND By all accounts well out of order, The issue However...
Page 1 of 1